BRAND NEW IN THE BOX AND READY TO SHIP! BUY IT NOW!!
Model: 77-Series Ruger 77/44
Caliber: .44 Rem Mag
Barrel: 18.50″ Alloy Steel
Capacity: 4 Round Detachable Rotary Magazine
Overall Length: 38.5″
Stock: American Walnut
Sights: Front – Bead, Rear – Adjustable
Twist: 1:20″ RH
Weight: 5.2 lbs
Length of Pull: 13.5″
These rifles boast all of the technological advancements of the M77® Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine. This 77/44 model is a proven brush and timber caliber, perfect for whitetail deer, and features Ruger’s reliable patented detachable rotary magazine.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle’s balance point.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE LAWS!!
ORDERS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM US RESIDENTS OF THE LOWER 48 STATES, ALASKA AND HAWAII. OUR FFL CLASS DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXPORT OF FIREARMS, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP OUT OF THE US.
ATTENTION IN STORE CUSTOMERS:
The above price reflects a cash discount. If you are purchasing at our retail store, please contact us at 814-834-9318. Please have the firearm’s SKU ready when placing this call.
ATTENTION INTERNET CUSTOMERS:
If this firearm is going to be shipped to your local FFL dealer, please complete your order by referring to the ordering information tab above.